Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce. Please note that the following describes how to prepare this. Remove prawns when cooked Put back in the marinade, put in banana ketchup, (oyster sauce or) hoisin and. Spicy Prawn and Crab w/ Red Garlic Butter Sauce Welcome back to Foodey Tube !
Buttered Garlic Shrimp with Oyster Sauce and Sprite. Spicy Prawn and Crab w/ Red Garlic Butter Sauce How to cook garlic buttered shrimp with sprite. You can cook Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce
- Prepare .5 kg of prawn.
- You need 300 ml of sprite.
- You need 3 tbsp of banana ketchup or tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s of (alternative of oyster for me is 1 tsp hoisin sauce + 1 tbsp soy sauce).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter and 7 cloves garlic for frying.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Use this Creamy Garlic Prawns recipe – same garlic marinated prawns, PLUS a garlicky creamy parmesan sauce! Crusty bread for mopping up that tasty garlic butter sauce is essential! For homemade options, try one of these (I especially recommend the crusty Artisan bread – insanely easy. This simple recipe for prawns in a garlicky sauce makes a delicious addition to a tapas spread – just add lots of crusty bread.
Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce instructions
- Marinate prawn with sprite for 30 minutes.
- Prepare pan and heat up, put in butter and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Stir fry in prawn until pinkish without the marinate.
- Remove prawns when cooked.
- Put back in the marinade, put in banana ketchup, (oyster sauce or) hoisin and soy sauce (hoisin and soy sauce are just alternative).
- Stir sauce until thickened, then put back the prawns, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix in a while and turn off fire. Sprinkle with spring onion if you like. Serve.
Butter, garlic, parsley and lemon, they are all flavours that go well together and go particularly well with seafood of any kind. You can replace the prawns with calamari or you can even cook fish, crabs, lobster tails in the same way. The key with cooking most seafood is to keep in mind that it cooks. How to cook prawns with sprite. Boil enough water to just cover the prawns.