Enchilada Lasagna. Mix cottage cheese, egg, and cumin together in a small bowl. Combine the chiles, garlic, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan and put over high heat. Set aside until ready to use.
Repeat layers using remaining tortillas, meat mixture and cheese. Let stand a few minutes before serving. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil. You can have Enchilada Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb. of Chicken breast tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 pkg. of King size corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of large can green enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Sauté the onion, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften. Stir together ricotta, egg, mexican seasonings and salt. set aside. Spread half each of teh black bean mixture and ricotta mixture evenly over tortillas. Roughly chop the peppers and set aside.
Enchilada Lasagna instructions
- Saute a small amount of onion in pot..
- Add water and boil chicken for 20 minutes..
- Shred chicken after it cools..
- Saute rest of onions in skillet while chicken is boiling..
- Combine onions and shredded chicken..
- Cook tortillas in cooking spray until warm.
- Line bottom of 8×10 greased baking dish with 4 tortillas.
- Top with half of chicken and onions followed by 1/3 of the cheese. Spoon enchilada sauce over the cheese..
- Repeat previous step..
- Top with 2 more tortillas and cheese and enchilada sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Is it an enchilada or a lasagna? All the flavors of a beef enchilada layered between lasagna noodles. THIS is the kind of recipe you need to make when people are coming over for dinner this fall. You can even make it in advance (like the day before) and keep it in the fridge until you're ready to pop it in the.