Low Carb (Keto-friendly) Lavash Lasagna. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. The lasagna is low carb and keto-friendly with two big adjustments. The first step is replacing traditional lasagna noodles with cheese noodles.
Set ½ teaspoon aside for the marinara sauce. Place the ground beef in a large platter or bowl, then mix in the remaining seasoning, parmesan cheese, and beaten egg yolk. Flatten the beef with a spatula or back of a spoon. You can cook Low Carb (Keto-friendly) Lavash Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb (Keto-friendly) Lavash Lasagna
- Prepare 3 Slice of @josephspitabread Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread for layers.
- You need 1 pound of Wegman pork ground.
- Prepare 24 oz of Paseana Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Nancy’s Organic cultured Low fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of 360 Whole Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 100 g of Cabot Vermont Cheddar Cheese Seriously Sharp.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cabot Vermont Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Adobo Goya Seasoning all purpose.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Badia Garlic seasonig.
- You need 2 package of Sazón Goya Culantro y Achiote.
- You need 2 tbsp of Goya Recaito.
If you choose to freeze your keto lasagna after assembly, let the casserole cool to room temperature, then wrap the dish in plastic wrap. Cover tightly with foil and/or seal with a lid if using a freezer-friendly dish. Place a single layer of deli meat over the meat sauce. Add the ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan, garlic, and parsley to a small bowl and stir to combine.
Low Carb (Keto-friendly) Lavash Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place the pork ground meat into a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic powder, Adobo Goya, Recaito & Sazon Goya to the skillet. Cook the meat, chopping it into small chunks as it cooks, until no longer pink, and cook about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease. Then added the marinara sauce cook other 5 minutes..
- Place 1 Joseph Pita Breas Lavash into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan; top with a layer of the Ricotta Cheese & cottage cheese mixture an a layer of pork ground meat mixture, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Second layers of another slice of Joseph Pita Bread Lavash top with a layer of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and pork ground meat mixture and ending with a Third layer Joseph Pita Bread Lavash top with the mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese. Cover the dish with aluminum foil..
This version is made with my keto lasagna noodles recipe using lupin flour, making it low carb and keto friendly. Can you substitute the lupin flour? In a frying pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil in then then add minced garlic, onion, and ground beef. Add marinara sauce and mayonnaise in and mix well. Season with salt and pepper then remove from the stove.