Homemade Shrimp Takoyaki.
You can have Homemade Shrimp Takoyaki using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Shrimp Takoyaki
- It’s 1 cup of purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dashi (you can substitute with chicken powder or mushrooms powder).
- It’s 1 cup of or more water.
- You need of 2 tsp or more soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sprinkle salt.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped shrimp.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- You need of Japanese mayonnaise.
- It’s of Ketchup (I prefer sriracha).
Homemade Shrimp Takoyaki instructions
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine flour, dashi, eggs, and water. Whisk until smooth (the consistency just like pancake batter).
- Add soy sauce and sprinkle salt if you like. Mix well, then add 2 tbsp of chopped green onion. Set asides..
- Heat up the Takoyaki pan in medium-low heat. Add 1tsp oil in every hole, then using brush to spread the oil all over the holes..
- Half filled every hole with batter.
- Place chopped shrimp in each. Sprinkle green onion in each. Pour batter over until the hole is completely covered..
- Allow to cook a few minutes. Using chopsticks to flip the semi-cooked batter, and push batter edges over the hole..
- Gently turn each Takoyaki into ball shaped using a lifting flicking rolling motion. Repeat the steps for each Takoyaki and continue to cook, keep turning balls until they golden brown and the surface of Takoyaki crispy..
- Take off from the Takoyaki pan, transfer to a serving plate, topped with Japanese mayonnaise, ketchup or sriracha sauce, and sprinkle with green onion. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
- Note: You can substitute Japanese mayonnaise with regular mayonnaise by adding sugar and white cooking wine or rice vinegar..
- Dine what you want at your home and HappyCooking❤️.