Shrimp and garlic noodles. Shrimp Garlic Noodles – the best garlic noodles you'll ever make. Buttery, garlicky noodles served with juicy jumbo shrimp. It's so good, just like the best Asian restaurants.
And udon noodles are always a. This delicious shrimp with garlic noodles recipe is a perfect and classic Chinese inspired meal for two. Shrimp With Garlic Noodles for Two. You can cook Shrimp and garlic noodles using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and garlic noodles
- Prepare 2 cup of boiled noodles.
- You need 2 cup of cooked prawns.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 cubes of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need of Chives (optional).
Add the cooked shrimp to garlic noodles and toss until combined. This flavor-packed dish is healthy, keto and low-carb and makes a delicious protein packed meal in minutes. Other changes I made include reducing the butter by half and. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty.
Shrimp and garlic noodles step by step
- Take a pan, warm it and put 2 cubes of butter,add crushed garlic cook till its dark golden..
- Next add in prawns and salt. Squeeze a lemon. Cook them for 3–4 mins.
- Keep it aside. In the same pan, put olive oil. Add onions, cook till its translucent. Then add mixed herbs..
- Add salt, pepper, sauce and squueze another lemon & stir. In about 2 mins add boiled noodles & mix well. Add in cooked garlic prawns & mix gently..
- Garnish with more chilli flakes & chives before serving.
All you have to do is boil up some pasta and saute your shrimp in a pool of garlic-butter-herb goodness. Once that's ready, just toss in your pasta and some. Let's get right down to it. Add the shrimp and cook until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through. These little boogers cook quickly and go from done to overdone pretty fast.