Lazy Crockpot Lasagna. Saucy Lasagna In Your Slow Cooker. The key to making this taste amazing is to use a high quality pasta sauce, the better the sauce, the better the dish!. Brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains.
Stir in all the cans of tomatoes, and seasonings. Then place a layer of ravioli across the bottom. It turned out better than the last few times I've made it. You can have Lazy Crockpot Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Crockpot Lasagna
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of (14-15oz) cans Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of (24-25oz) package frozen cheese ravioli.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan (optional).
Press Brown/Saute and allow the pot to heat for a couple minutes. When there's just a bit of pink left in the meat, add the onions and garlic. Continue to stir and cook until the meat is browned through and the onions are translucent. Pour ½ of the jar of pasta sauce in the crockpot.
Lazy Crockpot Lasagna instructions
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, drain.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, and seasonings until warm and mixed well.
- Place a layer of meat sauce down first, then layer of ravioli, then mozzarella cheese. Continue to do so (about 3 layers) until meat sauce is on top, and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan (optional).
- Cover and set on LOW FOR 4 HOURS. Turn off and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting into it. Serve with garlic toast :).
Spread ½ of the frozen ravioli in an even layer on top of the sauce. Spread ½ of the cooked Italian sausage over the cheese. How to Make Lazy Lasagna in the Crock Pot. The secret to making this lazy day lasagna is substituting cheese ravioli for the traditional lasagna noodles and ricotta cheese! The end result is the same great taste with a fraction of the work!