Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus. Shrimp sauteed with asparagus and mushrooms, tossed with egg noodles. In a small saucepan, boil or steam asparagus in enough water to cover until tender; chop and set aside. Here is how you cook that.
Well, my friends, this Garlic Butter Shrimp and Asparagus Skillet blows all the other ones in my rotation out of the water. While shrimp and asparagus don't necessarily need any help in achieving deliciousness, tossing them in a garlicky, buttery sauce that's infused with lemon doesn't hurt matters. This sheet pan Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp and Asparagus is the easiest, most satisfying meal that tastes totally gourmet. You can cook Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus
- Prepare 2 pounds of large shrimp (peeled DeVane and tail off).
- You need 8 ounces of asparagus.
- You need 2 teaspoon of creole seasoning or old bay (i used old bay).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter in slices or cubed.
- It’s of Sides.
- It’s of Rice or egg noodles.
Stock up on frozen shrimp and you can make this luxurious tasting meal at moment's notice. Serve the (customizable heat) spicy garlic shrimp plain or turn it into lemon garlic. Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus – So much flavor and so easy to throw together, this shrimp recipe is a winner! Khmer BBQ for Memorial Weekend with bacon wrapped asparagus, boiled shrimp and hamburgers.
Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus instructions
- Chop off the woody ends of asparagus, Peel and remove shell and tail from shrimp. Place all ingredients in Ziploc bags zip, to seal and squish around to mix.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lined baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour shrimp and asparagus mixture onto baking sheet.
- Cut butter into slivers and place over shrimp and asparagus bake for 10 to 12 minutes then boil on high for 1 to 2 minutes cook rice according to package directions or cook egg noodles to package directions.
- When done place over rice or egg noodles.
- Food prep – only do the asparagus and seasoning, Lemon juice,Worcestershire sauce, mix seal up keep in fridge up to five days, leave shrimp in freezer, when ready to cook thawed out shrimp add to asparagus bag may need to add more seasonings mix then start step 3. (i prep this and had it the next day, let my shrimp marinate for 2 hrs before cooking.).
Delicious recipes for the start of summer. Shrimp sauteed with asparagus and mushrooms, tossed with egg noodles. In a small saucepan, boil or steam asparagus in enough water to cover until tender; chop and set aside. Asparagus With Shrimp Recipes with ingredients,nutritions,instructions and related recipes. Cook until the shrimp is pink.