Lasagna. Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste. Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Drain and pat dry the noodles. You can cook Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s of jar of Classico tomato & basil sauce.
- You need of ground chuck.
- Prepare of Miceli’s traditional ricotta cheese.
- You need of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles cooked and drained.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom. Remove from heat and drain fat. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine spaghetti sauce and ground beef. In a separate bowl combine ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley..
- Pour 3/4 cup tomato mixture in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/3 of noodles, 1/2 ricotta mixture, 1/3 of remaining tomato mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Continue to layer and top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes..
When you're in need for a comforting dish, this Classic Lasagna is the perfect recipe. We love the cheese combinations of this recipe: shredded mozzarella, cottage cheese or ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella slices. Yes, each cheese has a reason to be in this recipe. Lasagna Pasta Shortcut: Boiling lasagna noodles is an extra step that we would all love to avoid. No boil lasagna noodles, in our opinion, have an unpleasant texture and often turn out soggy.