Southwest breakfast lasagna. Place two tortillas to cover the bottom of dish. This is a different kind of breakfast casserole. We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them.
A delicious vegetarian lasagna with a mexican twist recipe from the blog Citron Limette. A tasty and easy to make a vegetarian lasagna. We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. You can have Southwest breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southwest breakfast lasagna
- Prepare of egg beaters.
- It’s of low fat half and half.
- Prepare of cheddar jalapeño tortillas.
- You need of low fat shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- It’s of turkey sausage links (precooked and diced).
- Prepare of diced ham.
- It’s of onion (diced).
- Prepare of green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare of red bell pepper (diced).
- You need of mushrooms (diced).
This is a different kind of breakfast casserole. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add salsa, cumin, half the garlic, corn, and beans. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats.
Southwest breakfast lasagna instructions
- Spray a large baking dish we'll place 2 tortillas on bottom.
- Combine egg beaters with 1 cup of low fat half and half.
- Combine onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham and sausage in a large mixing bowl.
- Place half of mix for 1st layer.
- Pour half of egg mixture distribute evenly.
- Cover with half of cheese.
- Repeat process for 2nd layer.
- Cover bake for 1 hr at 375.
- Divide up into servings mine was 8. Add low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt with salsa or pico de gallo.
- MFP info for 1/8 of this large casserole very filling.
Vegan Sausage Breakfast Lasagna Holy Cow! In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist. Add the canola oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high.