Shrimp Fajita Tacos.
You can cook Shrimp Fajita Tacos using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fajita Tacos
- It’s 1-2 lb. of Bag of frozen cooked shrimp.
- It’s 1 packet of fajita seasoning mix.
- You need 1-2 of bell peppers diced.
- It’s 1 container of creamy white queso sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of yellow corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 package of shredded taco blend cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Salsa.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Shredded cabbage.
Shrimp Fajita Tacos step by step
- Rinse the cooked frozen shrimp under cold water for 8 minutes..
- While the shrimp is thawing, dice up your bell peppers and put in a dish and set aside..
- Once the shrimp has fully thawed but still cold, put into a large bowl along with the diced bell peppers..
- Open the Fajita seasoning mix and pour into the bowl of shrimp and toss it all together until coated in the Fajita seasoning mix..
- Place a frying pan onto the stove and heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium high heat..
- Add the shrimp and bell peppers and cook on each side about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp has a fully pink color to it..
- While the Fajita mixture is searing, add another tablespoon of oil to a small frying pan over medium high heat..
- Once the oil is warm start to add the corn tortillas to lightly warm and grill each side of the tortillas. As each one is finished put onto a towel lined plate to soak up the excess oil from the pan..
- Take your container of creamy queso white cheese sauce and heat accordingly by preference of microwave or stove top to the desired consistency..
- Now that everything has been cooked and warmed, place a corn tortilla onto a plate laid flat, line it with shredded taco blend cheese, add the shrimp and pepper Fajita mixture, then while using a spoon drizzle the queso sauce over the top of everything..
- At this step is where you can add your preferred toppings such as salsa, sour cream, shredded cabbage, etc..
- Voila! Enjoy a tasty fast and easy summer meal!.