Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini.
You can have Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of large eggplant OR 3 small ones, cut into chunks.
- It’s 3 of large zucchini, peeled cut into coins.
- You need 2 bags (32 ounce) of frozen shrimp, cleaned, shells removed.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need of Drizzle olive oil.
- You need of Cooked white rice 🍚.
Roasted Cajun Eggplant, 🍆, Shrimp 🍤 and Zucchini instructions
- In a large baking pan place your eggplant, zucchini and shrimp……..
- Add in your onion, green pepper and minced garlic……. Stir lightly……..
- Next sprinkle in your black pepper, salt, crushed red pepper, Cajun seasoning, diced tomatoes and drizzle of olive oil, mix all until veggies and shrimp are thoroughly coated with olive oil and ingredients……..
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven, covered, for 40-45 minutes, or until veggies are tender and shrimp is completely pink, stirring twice during baking…….
- Serve with a side of white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!!.