Breakfast lasagna. Vegan Sausage Breakfast Lasagna Holy Cow! Season to taste with salt and pepper, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. Add eggs and cook, stirring often, to scramble.
Remove from heat, add vanilla, and stir. Chill pastry cream until ready to use. In large mixing bowl whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon until well blended. You can cook Breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Left over mashed potatoes.
- You need of Sprinkle double cheddar cheese (2 light layers).
- Prepare of Baby spinach (2 layers between potatoes & fried veggies).
- It’s of Mixture of crimini mushrooms sliced.
- It’s of Red onion sliced.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- You need of eggs scrambled.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Homemade bread pan fried to crisp.
Dip slice of cinnamon raisin bread in egg mixture, flip over and place in skillet. Cook until lightly browned, then flip and cook until slightly puffed up and lightly browned. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Spread onion and bell pepper over the hash browns; layer mushrooms slices on top.
Breakfast lasagna step by step
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Pan fry left over potatoes in bacon grease.
- Chop up mushrooms, red onion & cherry tomatoes and saute slightly.
- Layer potatoes, cheese x2, spinach x2, veggie mixture, bacon then pour eggs on top with more cheese.
- Cook at 400' for 40 mins or until eggs are fluffy & set.
Mix eggs, milk, mustard, and onion and pour over layers. In the morning cover with corn flakes and drizzle melted margarine over. Top with the remaining scallions, the parsley and a sprinkle of black pepper. In a large saute pan, scramble eggs over low heat until just set, remove from heat. In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, cook Italian Sausage until browned.