Pierogi Lasagna. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Mix the ricotta cheese with the parmesean, egg, and garlic powder. Saute onions with the oil & bacon in small pan. pour over top layer of noodles. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. You can have Pierogi Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pierogi Lasagna
- You need of lasagna noodles.
- It’s of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of Philadelphia chives and onion cream cheese.
- It’s of chives.
- You need of real bacon bits.
- It’s of + more for top Shredded cheese… your choice and to your cheesy taste.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, and set aside. In a large skillet add onion, butter, salt, and pepper. Prepare instant potatoes according to package directions.
Pierogi Lasagna instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cook noodles as directed on box. Meanwhile…combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, chives, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 cup shredded cheese..
- Place 3 noodles in a 13×9 baking pan sprayed with cooking spray….cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. On top cover with shredded cheese and the remaining bacon….cover..
- Bake 35 min. Uncover for the last 5 min. Let stand 10 min before cutting to serve..
Add the butter and onions to a sauce pan and melt over medium heat. Place a layer of frozen pierogies in the bottom of the pan. In a large frying pan, cook the beef, onions, and garlic until beef is no longer pink. Slow cook the onions in the remaining bacon fat until very browned. When the potatoes are tender, mash them right in the milk.