Chicken Lasagna. This is a wonderful recipe passed on to me from my Dad. It is simple and delicious — perfect for family gatherings! I usually make this dish the night before and pop in the oven the next day.
You can also make the chicken ahead of time and freeze for when you're ready to make Chicken Lasagna. This lasagna is a meal in itself. All you need is a simple salad to go with it like our Classic Caesar Salad or fresh Beet Salad with Arugula. You can cook Chicken Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna
- Prepare of Lasagna sheets 9.
- Prepare of Red sauce.
- Prepare of White sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Small pieces of fried chicken.
Lasagna noodles layered between white meat chicken, vegetables, and a creamy sauce, topped with breadcrumbs. Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love. Dig into a crowd pleasing favorite made to satisfy friends and family gatherings Set the drained noodles and cooked chicken aside. Stir in the cooked chicken and set aside.
Chicken Lasagna instructions
- Red sauce: tomato paste 2tsp, half tsp oregano, one chicken stock, ¼ tsp salt,half cup water……mix all these ingredients in a pan and bring it to boil..
- White sauce: fry 2 tbsp of white flour in 2tbsp of butter and add a cup of milk gradually then add 50 grms of chadder cheese and then add salt an pepper..
- Chicken: fry square chop 2 med onions for 2min. Then add small chopped chicken pieces in it and fry for few minutes an add salt an pepper to taste..
- Boil lasagna sheets till soft.
- Greese baking dish with oil an layer 3sheets in baking dish, spread small fried chicken pieces on the layers,cover it with red sauce, again spread 3 sheets on the red sauce add chicken pieces and red sauce, again 3lasagna sheets, now spread white sauce and cover it with mozzarella cheese and bake it in oven on 200°c for 20 minutes..
- You can take a look of my recipe site http://farzanarecipe.blogspot.com/?m=1.
Make the cheese sauce and cook the mushrooms at the same time. In a medium saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour until it thickens. Drain and run cold water over the noodles to stop the cooking; pat dry. Stir until a smooth paste forms.