Keto Lasagna. Pour in marinara sauce, mix to combine, and turn off the heat. That enticing flavor mash-up of creamy cheese, hearty tomato sauce, and seasoned ground beef… not to mention garlic and onions. This keto version is the ultimate comfort food.
This low-carb lasagna uses a simple noodle replacement that once it's. This keto lasagna recipe is a make-ahead, freezer-friendly keto meal. I usually double the recipe and freeze one. You can have Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- You need of Keto Noodles:.
- You need 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Meat Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- Prepare 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- You need 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Prepare the lasagna ahead of time – cooking the ground beef and forming the layers of your lasagna. Layer down the sauce, keto lasagna noodles, red sauce beef mixture and cheese in a large baking dish. Wrap with plastic wrap and foil. Keto lasagna is just what it sounds like – lasagna that's made with keto friendly ingredients, so that we can enjoy this delicious comwhafort food meal, too!
Keto Lasagna instructions
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
There are many gluten-free lasagnas that use vegetables in place of noodles, or leave them off entirely (like no-noodle lasagna ). Keto lasagna noodles: What could be simpler than using deli chicken (or turkey!) in place of lasagna noodles? The deli meat doesn't add a ton of flavor and it holds together pretty well. There will be a bit more liquid in your lasagna, since the deli meat doesn't soak it up quite the same as traditional noodles would. This keto lasagna is layers of low carb lasagna noodles, vegetarian bolognese sauce, and three different kinds of cheese, all baked to perfection.