Spicy lemon butter garlic shrimp with corn. Melt the unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits. Рецепт Cheese Corn Dog :: знаменитая корейская уличная еда. Sprinkle the crumbles all over the shrimp.
Quick cooking Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Special…a fun meal to enjoy any night of the week. Seasoned with paprika and cayenne pepper, then tossed in a At this point, just squeeze over lots of lemon juice…beyond delicious. The shrimp is a little spicy, perfectly buttery, and that garlic…well it. You can have Spicy lemon butter garlic shrimp with corn using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy lemon butter garlic shrimp with corn
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of kilo Shrimp (washed).
- It’s of Salt,pepper ground to taste.
- You need 5 of gloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1 of sweet corn(boiled).
Spicy lemon butter garlic shrimp with corn step by step
- Melt the unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp,salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink in color, about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside..
- Add garlic and cook stirring frequently until golden bown.add the chilli flakes. Stir in the chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until reduce by half. Add 6 tablespoon butter until melted and smooth..
- Stir in the shrimp and boiled corn and gently toss to combine..
- Serve immediately, garnish with chop parsley leaves..
Simple and quick, this Spicy Lemon Butter Shrimp Scampi with Herbed. Garlic – use fresh garlic for best results. Lemon juice – don't use the bottled stuff here only fresh. Red pepper flakes – if you don't like heat Pour butter mixture over shrimp in baking dish, season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, toss shrimp then spread into an even layer. How to make Spicy Shrimp Toasts with Lemon Garlic Butter.