Rice and Shrimp.
You can cook Rice and Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice and Shrimp
- You need of Shrimp.
- It’s 12 ounces of deviened raw shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of harrisa.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- It’s of Rice.
- You need 8 ounces of smoked pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 quarts of cooked yellow rice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of harissa.
- Prepare 15 ounces of French cut green beans.
- You need 15 ounces of fire roasted corn.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Prepare 3 stalks of spring onions.
Rice and Shrimp step by step
- Peel and rinse the shrimp. Lightly salt the shrimp and add harrisa to the shrimp.
- Coat all the shrimp with the harrisa. Add shrimp to a Ziploc bag. Submerge the almost sealed bag into water. Allow air to be pushed out and seal the bag not allowing water in the bag. This creates a vacuum like seal. Allow to sit for 20 minutes..
- Cut the sausage into bite size pieces. Fry in a pan. Add the precooked rice and heat through..
- Add the fire roasted corn and French cut green beans. Allow to cook in pan for 7 minutes. Add the shrimp coated with harrisa to the rive and stir in and cook them in the rice mixture..
- Chop the spring onion. Add the 1/3 cup harrisa. Stir in well cook stirring occasionally..
- Cook 15 minutes. Add spring onion to top. Allow to rest covered 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.