Chicken lasagna rolls. Transfer half of the sauce to a large bowl; stir in chicken, spinach, pepper and nutmeg. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Place lasagna rolls in sauce, seam-side down.
Drain and dry on paper towels. Spread Alfredo sauce over each noodle; top with shredded chicken. Combine mozzarella cheese, bacon, oregano, and garlic salt in a bowl; sprinkle over chicken layer. You can cook Chicken lasagna rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- It’s 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Lay out lasagna noodles and spread shredded chicken and cheese over them. Roll up each lasagna noodle and place in a casserole dish. Slowly add milk, beating until smooth.
Chicken lasagna rolls instructions
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Stir in Romano cheese and chives. Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle. Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll ups. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.