Crockpot Lasagna. Start with a skillet and finish with a slow cooker. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano. Cook long enough to get it warm.
Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. You can cook Crockpot Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lasagna
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of italian sausage.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of large jar spaghetti sauce or marinara.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Crock Pot Lasagna means no need for an oven! Lasagna noodles, meat sauce and cheese made all in one pot. I'm always looking for new ways to use my Crock Pot (a.k.a. slow cooker.) It really is one of the most used items in my kitchen.
Crockpot Lasagna instructions
- Cook ground beef with sausage, drain grease & add garlic & onion powder. Stir til mixed. Set aside.
- Lightly grease bottom of crockpot with olive oil & add 1 cup of sauce. Make sure sauce is spread evenly across the bottom..
- Now line lasagna noodles over the sauce, overlapping just a little..
- Then add 1/3 of the meat mixture evenly on top of noodles..
- Top meat with cheese, however much you like but make sure you don't run out before the meat or sauce. Use your judgement.😉.
- Repeat the last steps by layering on top sauce, noodles, meat & cheese until everything is gone except for cheese. Top off with cheese!.
- Cover & let sit for 4 hrs on low heat. (Careful not to overcook) Serve with some garlic bread (optional) & enjoy!😆.
Even with the invention of electric pressure cookers and air fryers. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Sure to be a family favorite! Top with a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles. Break them if necessary, to make a single layer.