Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls. These bowls (or boats) are stuffed to the brim with cheese, sauce and spaghetti shaped squash that is so good you won't even realize it isn't real pasta! Poke holes in the top of spaghetti squash with a fork. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high.
Add crumbled sausage and cook until brown. Add garlic and marinara to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Spaghetti squash; Oil; Salt; Ground beef; Ground pork; Onion; Cloves garlic; Red pepper flake; Crushed tomatoes; Tomato paste; Italian seasoning; Baby leaf; Cottage cheese; Mozzarella cheese; Basil; How to Make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna. You can have Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- You need of Fresh basil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of parmigiano grated.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
Cook spaghetti squash in the oven. While spaghetti squash is cooking make the sauce. Remove the spaghetti squash from the oven and use oven mitts or a spatula to help flip the squash over. Use a fork to scrape the strands loose into "noodles".
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls instructions
- Stab the spaghetti squash a couple times with the tip of a sharp knife and microwave for 5 minutes, set aside and allow to cool pretty much completely. Split it in half lengthwise, remove the seeds with a spoon and gently shred the spaghetti squash with a fork and set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees..
- In a large skillet with high sides, add the olive oil and allow it to preheat over medium heat, add the garlic and basil and saute for about a minute, add the ground turkey, break it up with a wooden spoon as much as possible and cook until pretty much cooked through..
- Add the tomatoes and Italian seasoning along with a pinch of salt and pepper and allow the sauce to simmer for about 15.
- Mix together the spaghetti squash and sauce, divide the mixture between the shell of the spaghetti squash, top it with some ricotta, a little grating of Parmiggiano and the mozzarella..
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly..
Combine spaghetti squash strands, marinara sauce, ricotta cheese and baby greens in a bowl. Increase oven to temperature to broil. Spoon spaghetti squash mixture into the bottom of each squash half. Mix half of the mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Spaghetti squash is one of those foods that, on its own, is super boring.