Lazy Sunday lasagna. I like to use left overs to make new meals. So if you make spaghetti one night and you use up the spaghetti and have a lot of meat sauce left over try this recipe out. Put the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in the bowl.
Here is how you achieve that. So as mentioned the other day…this blog is back my friends, this blog is back. Some things have changed within the past few months. You can cook Lazy Sunday lasagna using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Sunday lasagna
- It’s 3 cans of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag egg noodles.
- It’s 2 bags of cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- Prepare sticks of Bread.
- Prepare of Salad.
Making lasagna can take a lot of work, but not if you use your handy slow cooker. This beyond simple recipe for Lazy Sunday Slow Cooker Lasagna will be your new best friend when you have a hectic week. When you're short on time but still want to put a hearty meal on the table for your family, your best bet is to turn to easy slow cooker recipes like this one. Lazy day lasagna is a snazzy way of saying ravioli casserole.
Lazy Sunday lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and get a 13×9 pan..
- In large skillet brown the ground beef. Add the seasonings you like to spaghetti to flavor the meat. I use onion,garlic,salt and pepper..
- Drain the fat, then add the spaghetti sauce and the seasonings you like in the sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- While the sauce, is simmering boil a pot of water with a dash of salt, cook al dente..
- Drain and set aside..
- I mixed the noodles with the meat sauce..
- Then spread the mixture in a 9×13 pan. Then top with cheese. I did add pepperoni on top of the cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes..
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then cut. I served with garlic bread sticks. Also you can add a salad. Enjoy..
Cook raviolis through to the directions on the package. While they are cooking, heat oven. All of our Sunday supper ideas are either quick to cook (noodles, for instance!), or they are easy to prepare before you leave them to bake in the oven (hello lazy lasagna!). You'll need a few basic pieces of kitchen equipment, such as cast iron skillets, or for the pot roasts, a cast iron double Dutch oven works particularly well. The best lasagna recipe for a lazy day.