Lasagna Roll Up's. Lay them sideways in the pan(s). (Four roll-ups will fit in. Spread the pasta sauce over the whole lot just like the mixture, and roll each one individually, took only a few minutes. Carefully roll up and place seam side down over meat sauce.
Roll up noodles, transfer to the casserole dish, spread with remaining meat sauce and mozzarella, then cover and bake. This lasagna recipe is awesome for several reasons. Classic lasagna, as much as we adore it, can be extremely time-consuming. You can cook Lasagna Roll Up's using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Roll Up's
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles 2 x 8.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of garlic and herb tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of freshly shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
These roll-ups come together in no time and couldn't be. Place one lasagna noodle on work surface. Roll up tightly like a pinwheel. Uncover and put under the broiler until cheese is starting to brown and melted.
Lasagna Roll Up's instructions
- Strain the diced tomatoes and simmer on medium high heat in a sauce pan. Add in the seasoning and salt and pepper. Cook the beef and season to taste. Cook the noodles till there just about done and lay them out on a cookie sheet. Spreading in even layers starting with the ricotta cheese, then beef, then diced tomatoes, remember you will have to roll them up so don't put to much of each..
- Roll them and place them together, spread on the pasta sauce and sprinkle on a nice amount of the mozzarella..
- Place your Lasagna in the over at 400 till the cheese is melted and golden brown around the edges..
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and, if desired, fennel seed; heat through. Carefully roll up noodles and place seam. Roll up each noodle; cut roll crosswise in half.