Breakfast lasagna. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. Add eggs and cook, stirring often, to scramble. Remove from heat and set aside.
Remove from heat, add vanilla, and stir. Chill pastry cream until ready to use. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. You can cook Breakfast lasagna using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- Prepare of French toast.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Scrambled eggs.
- You need of Diced ham.
- You need of Hash browns.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- You need of Butter.
Spread onion and bell pepper over the hash browns; layer mushrooms slices on top. Mix eggs, milk, mustard, and onion and pour over layers. In the morning cover with corn flakes and drizzle melted margarine over. In large mixing bowl whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon until well blended.
Breakfast lasagna instructions
- Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer French toast and then add maple syrup.
- Add eggs on top of French toast.
- And diced ham and cheddar cheese.
- And then add another layer of French toast and scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese and diced ham and maple syrup.
- And then layer with Hash browns on top.
- And then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Dip slice of cinnamon raisin bread in egg mixture, flip over and place in skillet. Cook until lightly browned, then flip and cook until slightly puffed up and lightly browned. Top with the remaining scallions, the parsley and a sprinkle of black pepper. In a large saute pan, scramble eggs over low heat until just set, remove from heat. In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, cook Italian Sausage until browned.