Nachos lasagna. In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef, onion and garlic until beef is evenly brown. Remove from heat, and stir in tomatoes and jalapenos. Add the lasagna chips and toss to combine.
Combine beef and taco seasoning in a large skillet. Cover with a third of the tortilla chips, pressing down gently to nestle the chips into the filling. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can cook Nachos lasagna using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nachos lasagna
- Prepare of nachos.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese grated.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of cheese.
- You need of white sauce.
Layer half of the fried pasta on an oven-safe serving platter or baking sheet. Top with half of the cheeses. Top with remaining chips and remaining cheeses. Stir together sausage and pasta sauce.
Nachos lasagna step by step
- Arrange nachos in mold then cheese layer,again nachos layer..
- Repeat the layer as much as you have nachos,then add full of cheese white sauce,red chilli flakes, oregano,then again nachos layer..
- Repeat 2 tymes of white sauce layer and finally put the mold in microwave fir 5 minutes.it's baked..
- Cut into the pieces and serve with schezwan chutney..
In a small saucepan, brown meat substitute. Add salsa and let warm through for an additional two minutes. Fill a pan three to four inches with frying oil. When the oil begins to ripple, fry cut lasagna noodles in small batches until they puff slightly and get crispy (approximately three minutes). Cut the lasagne noodles into large trangular"chip" shapes.