Vegetarian Lasagna with White Sauce. Add Spinach and toss until wilted. remove skillet from heat. In medium bowl, with fork, mix ricotta and eggs; set aside. Prepare lasagna noodles as label directs.
This vegetarian lasagna packs comfort in every bite. In a large pan, melt down the butter. Now pour in the alfredo sauce sauce. You can have Vegetarian Lasagna with White Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna with White Sauce
- Prepare of Whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked + drained.
- You need 2 cups of baby spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of béchamel sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 3 of large mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need Dash of parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan.
- You need 2 of plant-based sausages, crumbled.
- Prepare 3 oz of mozzarella + parmesan, shredded.
Sprinkle in the oregano, and the basil into the skillet, and cook for a few more minutes. Repeat layers once, starting with the noodles. Spread half of the spinach mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with half of the carrots and half of the mushrooms.
Vegetarian Lasagna with White Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F..
- In a bowl mix ricotta, parsley, parmesan, egg, salt, and pepper. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan mix béchamel and alfredo sauce. Heat until thicken. Pour a small amount into baking dish. Layer with lasagna noodles and ricotta mixture. Continue layering with mushrooms/ spinach/cheese/noodles/sauce/ meat as desired. Finish top layer with mozzarella + parmesan mixture. Bake using a tented cover for approximately 35 mins. Uncover and continue baking for 15-20 mins until cooked and top layer is crusted..
For the sauce: Put the olive oil and garlic in a medium pot over low heat. Season sauce with salt to taste and remove from the heat; cool before using in the lasagna dish. Make white or bechamel sauce: Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Slowly start adding the milk while whisking all the time to avoid the formation of clumps, let bubble gently for a few minutes. Adjust the taste with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.