Cheesy Lasagna. In a large saucepan, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato paste, water, brown sugar, oregano, vinegar and garlic powder. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, eggs, salt and pepper; mix well.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. In a blender or with an electric mixer, blend tomato sauce and cottage cheese together until smooth. Brown meat with garlic and oregano in large saucepan. You can have Cheesy Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Lasagna
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of ham, cut into cubes.
- You need of cheddar cheese, cut into cubes.
- It’s of quick-melt cheese, sliced.
- Prepare of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s of lasagna sheets.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of Water.
- You need of cream cheese.
Mix egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan until blended. In a large skillet, cook beef, salt, and pepper over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until browned and crumbly. Combine ricotta, egg, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Cheesy Lasagna instructions
- Cook lasagna sheets/pasta as instructed. Use water, oil and salt. Drain, set aside and put half of the butter to avoid sheets from sticking..
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Cook garlic until golden brown add onions and cook until translucent. Set aside..
- Add oil to the pan and cook ham for 10-15 minutes. Add oil and cook ground beef for 15 minutes or until brown. Remove or drain excess oil if necessary..
- Add cooked garlic, onions and ham to beef. Add mushrooms, tomato/spaghetti sauce, and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese melts..
- For the white/cheese sauce, using a separate pan, melt butter. Add cream and milk in low fire. Make sure to stir constantly as it burns quickly. Add the rest of the cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Once cheese is melted, add spinach and simmer for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Layer cooked lasagna sheets on a baking dish. Add meat sauce on top and spread. Add another layer of pasta and then add white/cheese sauce and spread. Set aside a few tablespoons of cheese sauce for top layer. Repeat until sauce and pasta runs out. Make sure to alternate red/meat sauce and white/cheese sauce. For the top/last layer, use remaining cheese sauce and sprinkle with quickmelt cheese..
- Trim edges. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 15-30 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve and enjoy..
Meanwhile, knead remaining spaghetti sauce mix into the bread dough. With mixer or food processor, mix the cream cheese, ricotta and eggs. Layer half the noodles in the bottom of the pan, breaking the noodles as needed. Add half of the meat sauce, and spread evenly over the noodles. Spread half of cheese mixture evenly across noodles.