Four cheese & meat lasagna. Instead of using only four cheeses, I found that using six cheeses adds great depth to this recipe. The easiest way to do this is to buy a bag of already mixed cheese. Feel free to experiment and use different cheeses, as long as they are the same type of cheese.
Top with a thin layer of macaroni. Top macaroni with Provolone cheese, another layer of macaroni, a layer of mozzarella and a third layer of macaroni. While the dough is resting, prepare the ravioli filling. You can have Four cheese & meat lasagna using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Four cheese & meat lasagna
- Prepare of Marinara sauce:.
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of mini multi colored sweet peppers seeded, cut into half rings.
- You need of onion chopped finely.
- It’s of can sliced black olives.
- You need of chopped celery.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of pinot noir.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of Italian blend seasoning.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of paprika.
- You need of Dill weed.
- You need of parsley.
- Prepare of fresh tomatoes chunky diced.
- Prepare of vegetable broth if needed for thinning.
- Prepare of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s of container ricotta cheese.
- You need of shredded Colby & jack cheese mix.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, egg, and parsley and mix well. Evenly distribute the cheese mixture over the crusts. Top the pizza with the Pecorino and drizzle with olive oil. Stir to combine and set aside.
Four cheese & meat lasagna instructions
- In a Dutch oven, brown ground meat, with onions, celery, and peppers, with seasonings to taste. After meat is thoroughly browned, pour off fat..
- Add drained olives, canned tomatoes, honey, wine, and re-season from pouring off the browned ground meat fat. Let simmer low for 15 mins.
- Stir, then add tomato sauce, simmer on low for 30mins, check for taste and adjust seasonings to liking, fold in fresh diced tomatoes, turn off fire and set aside to cool.
- Line a Pyrex casserole dish with tin foil, ladle in a thin layer of marinara, then top with uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Add more generous amount of marinara on top of the uncooked noodles, and top with thin scoops of ricotta cheese, then a mixture of shredded jack, colby, and mozzarella cheese, repeat to make a total of 3 layers of lasagna noodles.
- Build another layer exactly as previous one, then top with Italian blend seasoning and parsley.
- Bake at 350° in oven for 45mins, remove from oven, cut into squares in pan without removing, allow to cool 15mins.
- Serve and enjoy.
Stir in pimientos, sweet pepper onion, jalapeño, Worcestershire, and cayenne. Add chosen stir-ins, or divide the pimiento cheese into portions and add a different stir-in to each. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. In a blender or with an electric mixer, blend tomato sauce and cottage cheese together until smooth.