Lobster Lasagna. In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, eggs, half of the Cheddar, half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix in the onion, garlic, parsley and pepper. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles.
Cover the Alfredo sauce with an even layer of lasagna sheets. Spread half of the lobster filling over the pasta sheets. For an easy lobster lasagna recipe, just mix a handful of cooked, cut up lobster meat with ricotta cheese and fold it into a basic lasagna recipe. You can have Lobster Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Lasagna
- Prepare of lobsters or 2 lb of lobster meat.
- Prepare of can diced tomato with onion and bell pepper in tomato sauce.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of pasta sheets for lasagna.
- You need of mild cheddar shredded.
- It’s of mozzarella shredded.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle parsley.
- You need of Small ricotta.
I recommend making a 'white' lasagna – with a béchamel sauce and a variety of cheeses – vs. a tomato-based lasagna as cream sauces and cheeses will enhance the flavor of lobster. Top with remaining lasagna noodles, chopped tomato, remaining sauce and remaining Parmesan. In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, garlic and mozzarella cheese. Dice lobster meat and season with salt and pepper and parsley.
Lobster Lasagna step by step
- Boil lobsters for 15 min. Drain and let cool. Detach tail and head by twisting tail and pulling. Cut head with kitchen shears to extract head and tail meat left behind..
- Extract lobster meat, split tails and remove meat,split tails along back and remove digestive tract and wash all meat. Dice lobster meat and season with salt and pepper and parsley.
- Cook pasta sheets and dry with paper towels. Pour olive oil in med sauce pan at med heat, add can of tomato sauce and garlic and let simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir. Prepare baking pan by spraying non stick or olive oil and lay first layer of pasta sheets.
- Preheat oven 350. Lay first layer with lobster meat, Add ricotta, I like to add just a little sauce,add cheeses. Apply second row of pasta sheets and repeat steps topping with rest of cheese. Bake for 45 min and broil for 5 min till golden. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 min, ENJOY.
Cook pasta sheets and dry with paper towels. Pour olive oil in med sauce pan at med heat, add can of tomato sauce and garlic and let simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir. Prepare baking pan by spraying non stick or olive oil and lay first layer of pasta sheets. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese.