Ryan’s Lasagna. My uncle Ryan makes the best lasagna and shared his amazing recipe with me. You can try to imitate it, but you have to be Ryan to make the magic come to life. This dish is best served with garlic bread and a side of salad.
Layer on tortillas covering salsa verde. Enjoy a new twist on an old classic by replacing standard lasagna noodles with cheese-filled ravioli. If you're new, Subscribe! → http://bit.ly/kissfmyoutubeG. You can have Ryan’s Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ryan’s Lasagna
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- It’s of hamburger.
- You need of Prego meat flavored pasta sauce.
- It’s of pizza cheese.
- Prepare of cottage cheese.
The Mega Bar Buffet – Monday. serving three carved meals nightly and all day sunday. all meals are accompanied by yeast rolls and wide selection of desserts from the bakery. selections of these items may vary. The Mega Bar Buffet – Monday. serving three carved meals nightly and all day sunday. all meals are accompanied by yeast rolls and wide selection of desserts from the bakery. selections of these items may vary. Directions Heat oil in a large Dutch oven or skillet over medium heat. Add grated carrots and onions and cook for a few minutes.
Ryan’s Lasagna step by step
- Fill pot with water. Bring to boil. Break each lasagna noodle in half. Place noodles in boiling water. Strain noodles when done and set noodles aside..
- Place sauce pan on stove. Turn burner to medium-high heat. Place beef in sauce pan. Once beef is done, add pasta sauce to the pan..
- Turn oven to 375 as you begin to layer your lasagna..
- Find a large dish and lay out the pasta side by side until the whole bottom of the dish is covered. Overlap the pasta slightly..
- Spread half of the meat and sauce over the pasta..
- Spread half of the cottage cheese over the meat sauce..
- Sprinkle one package of cheese (2 cups) over the cottage cheese..
- The first layer is now done. Begin to lay out the next layer of pasta. Do not use too much pasta. You will likely have extra pasta leftover..
- Repeat steps 5-7 using the remaining portions of your meat and sauce, cottage cheese, and pizza cheese..
- Place dish in the oven at 375 for at least 20 minutes. I like to take the lasagna out once the edges start to turn a little crispy..
- Remove the lasagna and let it cool off. Then, enjoy!.
Make a well in the center of the mixture, and then add in the ground beef. Cook for a few minutes until brown, gradually stirring it into the carrot mixture. He works in vendor risk management for a financial services company and in his spare time likes to travel, cook, ski in winter and hike in summer. He lives with his partner and three miniature dachshunds, (Noah, Ollie & Wally) in Evergreen, Colorado. Penney Rudicil Directions In a large Dutch oven or heavy pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.