Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna. Today's Chicken Lasagna with Pesto Cream Sauce recipe was inspired by Martha telling me this: "Honestly Jack, I think I just prefer a white lasagna over a red lasagna. Don't get me wrong – I love a good classic lasagna, but if I had the choice, white sauce wins out over red sauce for me anytime!". We were out to dinner a month or so back, and Martha had.
Even with everyone getting out their sweaters and ordering their pumpkin spice lattes. This pesto lasagna is good compromise. The basil along with a hint of lemon lends itself to summer. You can cook Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomato.
- It’s 2 1/2 C of shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 2 C of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 C of pesto sauce.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of shredded mozarella cheese.
The hearty, feel of the ground chicken and cheese, makes for a cozy dinner option. Stir in the chicken, pesto and olives. In a large bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese and feta cheese. Add chicken, cream cheese, ricotta cheese (or greek yogurt) and parmesan cheese to a bowl and stir to combine.
Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna step by step
- Dice tomato. Combine tomato and next 4 ingredients into small bowl..
- Mix egg and ricotta in different bowl..
- Spray a dish with non-stick spray..
- Layer lasagna with noodles, ricotta cheese, chicken mixture, mozzarella then repeat two more times. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil To Cook Bake covered in a 375 degree oven for 40-50 minutes or until center is hot and bubbly..
Spread some of the chicken mixture along each noodle, distributing evenly between the noodles. Roll each noodle up and place in prepared baking dish. To make the sauce, melt butter over medium heat in a medium sauce pan. Cook noodles until tender according to package's directions, be careful not to overcook them. Lay noodles out on a flat clean surface.