Lasagna. Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic.
Add the parsley, oregano, and Italian seasonings, adjusting the amounts to taste. Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste. Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. You can have Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- Prepare 3-4 lbs of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 lb of mozzarella cheese grated.
- You need 3-4 oz of Romano chesse grated fine.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1-2 oz of parmigiana grated fine.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of to taste Salt and pepper.
- You need of Tomato sauce with meat.
Tender lasagna noodles stand in for tortillas and the creamy chicken filling is a snap to make. Get the Recipe: Enchilada Lasagna Roll-Ups Turkey Lasagna Drain off the fat. Drain and pat dry the noodles. Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom.
Lasagna step by step
- Boil lasagna noodles till almost done, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix together ricotta, eggs, parmigiana, parsley, and nutmeg in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13x3 pan with a little sauce, put first layer of noodles over sauce.
- Layer half ricotta over noodles, then half the grated mozzarella, and sprinkle about 1/3 of Romano and drizzle a little sauce over top..
- Layer noodles again and repeat for second layer finishing with a layer of noodles and topping with sauce then sprinkling with a little Romano cheese.
- Bake covered at 350deg for 45min to an hour, then uncovered for about 15min more.
Lasagna is one of the oldest types of pasta, a classic Italian favorite that consists of layered noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. Lasagna noodles are long, flat noodles with two wavy edges, perfect for placing in a casserole dish and layering with cheese and sauce. Remove from heat and drain fat. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside.