My Lasagna. Lasagna is a great option sure to please ever palate at the table. We've collected our favorite lasagna recipes for you to choose from. Lasagna is a great option sure to please ever palate at the table.
I was so disappointed with this lasagna! I won't be using this recipe again. With such a high rating, I thought it would taste better. You can have My Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Lasagna
- Prepare of Lasagna noodles, enough to cover your glass or metal pan 3 times.
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of ground sausage.
- You need of fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare of cottage cheese.
- You need of a tub of sour cream.
- Prepare of Medium bag of shredded cheese (or shred your own, any flavor).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Your favorit tomato or white sause (1 jar or 2 cans) more ok.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of About 1 tablespoon to taist of Onion powder.
In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. This is my mom's special homemade lasagna recipe with made from scratch tomato sauce and delicious, cheesy filling. I have found none better anywhere. Serve with a leafy green salad and crusty garlic bread, if desired.
My Lasagna instructions
- 9×13 in pan or there abouts, set aside..
- Boild noodles, simultaneously brown beef with salt, pepper, and onion powder, set aside, and brown the sausage (if this is too greassy, more beef will work or ground turkey)..
- Combine meat, in seperate bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese eggs and 1/3 the cheese (about 1 cup)..
- When noodles are cooked to flexible but not too soft, take off and rinse with cool water for handling, leave in water or they will stick together..
- Now assemble, put a little sauce at bottom, then 1 layer of noodle, spoon on meat, add sauce thinly to meat layer, then noodle, now the fresh spinach (i like fresh best for flavor, my mom uses frozen), it is ok if it is tall, in cooking it will settle down, now spoon on cottage cheese mix, and layer with noodle, then top with remaining sauce and cheese last..
- Cook at 325 or 350 (depending on your ovens eficency) 30 min with foil covered, and 10 without to crisp the cheese. Let cool 5 minutes then cut and serve. (Check the middle is sufficiently cooked by seeing if the cheese is all melted and browned in the middle not individual shredded pieces anymore) leave in longer if needed..
- I tend to have enough filling for 1 pan 9×13 and 1 pan 9×9, but you need more sauce and noodles, or just really stuff one pan..
My Italian grandmother always added a secret ingredient to her lasagna: cinnamon. The ricotta mixture always gets overlooked and, therefore, tastes kinda bland. Make sure to season it generously. So happy to be sharing this epic Lasagna Recipe with you today! This recipe is easy, cheesy, can be made in advance or baked right away and comes out perfectly every time!