Southwestern Shrimp Tacos.
You can cook Southwestern Shrimp Tacos using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwestern Shrimp Tacos
- You need 10 oz of Small Shrimp.
- Prepare 10 oz of (30) 51/60 Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 of Poblano Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Southwest Spice Blend.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- You need 6 of Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Southwestern Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Zest and a quarter lime. Halve and peel onion. Finally dice onion until you have 2 tablespoons worth and thinly sliced the remaining onion. Finally dice tomato. Halve, core, and size poblano into 1/4 inch thick strips..
- Rinse shrimp under cold water, then pat dry with paper towels..
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, Southwest base, and a squeeze of lime juice. Set aside to marinate..
- In a second medium bowl, combine diced onion, tomato, half the lime zest, quarter teaspoon sugar, and a squeeze of lime juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper..
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with as much hot sauce as you’d like. Stir in 1 teaspoon of water at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt..
- Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Poblano, sliced onion, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add another drizzle of oil and shrimp to pan. Cook until shrimp is opaque and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Stir in remaining lime zest and juice from remaining lime wedges. Season with salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave until warm and pliable, about 30 seconds..
- Divide tortillas between plates and fill with shrimp and veggies. Top with pico de gallo and Crema..
- Serve and Enjoy!.