Super Flavorful Lasagna. Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. I earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. If you're looking for tasty lasagna recipes, you're sure to find your next favorite lasagna dish below.
In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside. This quick and easy one-pan Lasagna dish brings a lot of simplicity of an otherwise complex dish. Normally a multi-hour endeavor, this awesome recipe pulls out all the stops and creates a hearty and rustic (and super flavorful!) Lasagna in under an hour! You can cook Super Flavorful Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Flavorful Lasagna
- You need 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Italian sausage.
- You need 12 oz. of Box lasagna noodles (oven ready).
- Prepare 32 oz. of Spaghetti sauce of your choosing, plus some pan bottom.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Parmesan cheese, shredded.
- You need 15 oz. of Tub of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Gourmet burger seasoning,.
- Prepare to taste of Meat tenderizer,.
- It’s to taste of Onion powder,.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder,.
- Prepare to taste of Dark chilli powder,.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper,.
- It’s to taste of Minced onion,.
- It’s to taste of Dried parsley,.
The Best Lasagna recipe that's rich, satisfying, comforting, flavorful, perfectly proportioned and will end your search for the best homemade meat lasagna recipe! It's loaded with three layers of pasta, homemade Bolognese, creamy ricotta (with a secret trick), nutty Parmesan and gooey mozzarella cheese. The end result is a super flavorful, nutrient-dense, veggie-packed lasagna. This lasagna might not be the quickest weeknight option around, but it is a reasonably simple recipe that will absolutely satisfy your comfort food cravings. *MAKE-AHEAD: Cover lasagna tightly with plastic wrap.
Super Flavorful Lasagna instructions
- Cook ground beef and Italian sausage with seasonings to taste and cook both until no longer pink. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer while prepping pan..
- Add small amount of spaghetti sauce to bottom of pan. Place first layer of lasagna noodles on bottom..
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, and some of the parmesan cheese in a small bowl until mixed well..
- Add meat sauce to top of first layer of lasagna noodles, then cheese mixture, then some of the mozzarella cheese, then another layer of lasagna noodles. Repeat until out of noodles..
- Cover with foil and place in oven at 350 for 50 minutes. Remove foil and cook for additional 10 minutes until cheese bubbles on top. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving..
Crisp and tender green beans sautéed in a butter-garlic sauce make a light, flavorful side dish for meat lasagna. Add some Parmesan cheese if you like to give your dish a more Italian taste. Or sprinkle on red pepper flakes or some lemon juice for a spicier side that goes well with creamy pasta. Loving the mash-up of Italian and Mexican! This is a super-flavorful lasagna sure to satisfy!