Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp. I show how to cook a Keto friendly dish of chicken fingers using pork rinds. This works for Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Atkins Diet. Crushed pork rinds make a wonderfully flavorful coating for chicken tenders.
Pork rind and cheese wisp crumbs?! I am so excited to try this with the pork rinds. Bake the chicken, crush the pork rinds, parm, Italian seasonings together. You can have Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- Prepare 10 of shrimp, peeled.
- It’s 1/3 C of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 C of hot sauce (less optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, plus more if needed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper, plus more if needed.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of bag pork rinds, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, pitted and peeled.
- It’s 1/4 C of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh dill, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- You need 1 of whole lime, juiced.
- You need of Avocado oil, for frying.
Take out the chicken once baked, add marinara on top and the rinds mixture and throw in the oven a bit longer. Pork rinds must be seasoned immediately after frying so that the spices stick to its surface, making it more flavorful. Pork Rinds Are Healthier Than Carb-Heavy Snacks. Be careful not to fall for the marketing ploys of other snacks like chips, breakfast bars, crackers, and even dried fruit.
Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp instructions
- Put the chicken strips into a plastic bag with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and S&P. Smush in the bag to coat all the meat. Put shrimp in a separate bag with same sauce..
- Crush pork rinds into fine crumbs and put in a shallow dish. Beat the eggs in a separate shallow bowl..
- Coat the chicken and shrimp in a layer of crumbs, quickly dunk in the egg, then coat again in the crumbs. Lay them on a sheet pan. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry the chicken and shrimp in batches about 2 1/2 minutes a side, watching they don't get over browned (lower heat slightly if necessary). Drain them on a cooling rack. Serve with ketchup, ranch or the avocado dip with this recipe..
- Avocado dip: In a food processor, mix the avocado, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice until smooth. Chill and serve with the chicken and shrimp. Delicious!.
Chunks of chicken coated in a pork rind dust and then fried until golden brown! These pork rind Keto chicken nuggets are crunchy, smoky, juicy, and One thing they do like are these pork rind chicken nuggets. Chicken ⇒ mayo ⇒ pork rind and parmesan "breading" ⇒ oven. That's all that's standing between you and the some truly crispy baked keto chicken fingers. The crushed pork rinds are glued to the chicken pieces with a thin layer of mayo which not only keeps the coating stick, it also prevents the.