Filipino Style Lasagna. Filipino-style Lasagna is the perfect pasta dish for holidays, parties, and everyday family dinners. It's hearty and delicious with tasty layers of pasta, sweet-style meat sauce, creamy bechamel, and melty cheese. Filipino Style Lasagna is a sweet, cheesy and creamy pasta.
Lasagna casserole is probably one of the most beloved Italian dish in the world. Even Filipinos have their own version of the dish that is unique and delicious. When digging into this hearty dish, it reminds me of family gatherings. You can cook Filipino Style Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Filipino Style Lasagna
- You need 1/2 kg of ground pork or beef.
- It’s 6 pcs of lasagna sheets.
- It’s 1 kg of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 cup of quickmelt cheese.
- You need 1 pack of nestle cream.
- Prepare 1 bar of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bullion cube.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of oil for sauteeing.
Filipino-style lasagna is a straight-forward recipe that you can adjust to your liking. Gradually pour milk while stirring until the white sauce thickens. Layer the lasagna and then spread meat sauce over the lasagna. Spread the white sauce next and sprinkle some shredded cheese on top.
Filipino Style Lasagna instructions
- Cook lasagna sheets according to package instructions.
- Saute onion and garlic..
- Add ground pork. Cook until the natural oil comes out. Add the buillon cube..
- Add the spaghetti sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Adjust the taste until satistfied. Let rest while preparing the white sauce..
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add the flour and mix well..
- Add the evaporated milk and mix well..
- Add the quickmelt cheese and stir until it melts..
- Add the nestle cream and mix well. You can also add sugar (optional).
- In a baking dish, pour some of the meat. Top with the lasagna sheets, then the white sauce. Repeat layers until satisfied..
- Top with cheese. Bake in the oven just until the cheese on top melts..
How to cook Filipino Lasagna In every Filipino special occasion like birthdays or get together parties, the most popular pasta served during these gatherings is usually the spaghetti. But since it has become as a stereotype kind of food many of us just leave it there on the table. So here is another appetizing dish that you will surely want to have on your plate when it's served on the table. Lasagna are a kind of wide, flat pasta, likely one of the oldest styles of pasta. Lasagna typically refers to a culinary dish made with stacked layers of pasta alternated with sauces and ingredients together with meats, veggies and cheese, and on occasion topped with melted grated cheese.