Mama's Lasagna. Get Mama's Lasagna Recipe from Food Network. Brown ground beef in a frying pan. In a bowl mix cottage cheese with egg, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Pat's brothers are dropping by, so the Neelys make a pan of Mama's lasagna. From: Expandable Pants (Pat's Three Brothers Drop By For Dinner) with Down. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, drain and cut to fit pan. You can have Mama's Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mama's Lasagna
- It’s of pd hamburger.
- Prepare of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of chopped garlic(depending on how much you like).
- You need of cans diced or crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of cans tomato sauce.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of basil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of box lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of cottage cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of mozzarella.
- You need of Parmesan.
My mama's famous lasagna recipe is hands down the best lasagna I have ever had in my life. She learnt her ways from her Italian friends when she lived in New York City, adjusting the recipe through the years to perfect it…and every single person that tries her recipe comes back for seconds, thirds and leftovers for the next day! She started finding other people who were just feeling helpless and looking for ways to help out other people, and they. Cook MealsDonateRequest a Meal Lasagna Love is going international!
Mama's Lasagna instructions
- In a large pot cook hamburger and onion, adding garlic at the end..
- When hamburger is done add cans of tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, sugar, basil and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for one hour..
- Cook lasagna noodles.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl mix cottage cheese, 1/4 C Parmesan, 1 Tbsp parsley, 1 1/2 tsp each salt and oregano..
- Assemble lasagna by adding a little sauce to the bottom of a baking dish followed by layering noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mix and mozzarella cheese a couple times. Top with sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes..
Cook MealsDonateRequest a Meal Lasagna Love is now in Canada! How to Make Everybody Loves Lasagne, Mama D's Homestyle. Bring water and salt to rolling boil in a large pot. Add lasagne noodles and cook until just tender–do not overcook. Remove from heat and run cold water into pot until noodles are cold, then drain.