Lasagna. Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste. Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Drain and pat dry the noodles. You can have Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- Prepare of Oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Onion & Garlic.
Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom. Remove from heat and drain fat. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside.
- Brown ground beef, chop some onion and garlic add to meat..
- Mix cooked meat into a bowl add pasta sauce. *Save a little sauce to add to the top layer of lasagna. *Put a layer of sauce on bottom of baking dish..
- Combine Ricotta and eggs in bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add cheese mixture to top of noodles, *Next spread on meat sauce, sprinkle layer of mozzarella cheese, *Lay next layer of noodles and repeat cheese spread meat sauce mixture until dish full..
- Add remaining sauce to top. Noodle and sauce only for final top layer..
- Cover with foil Bake 350° for about 45 min to an hour..
- Let cool, Enjoy.
When you're in need for a comforting dish, this Classic Lasagna is the perfect recipe. We love the cheese combinations of this recipe: shredded mozzarella, cottage cheese or ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella slices. Yes, each cheese has a reason to be in this recipe. Lasagna is one of the oldest types of pasta, a classic Italian favorite that consists of layered noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. Lasagna noodles are long, flat noodles with two wavy edges, perfect for placing in a casserole dish and layering with cheese and sauce.