Lobster Lasagna. In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, eggs, half of the Cheddar, half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix in the onion, garlic, parsley and pepper. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles.
Cover the Alfredo sauce with an even layer of lasagna sheets. Spread half of the lobster filling over the pasta sheets. For an easy lobster lasagna recipe, just mix a handful of cooked, cut up lobster meat with ricotta cheese and fold it into a basic lasagna recipe. You can cook Lobster Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster Lasagna
- You need 2-1 1/2 pound of lobsters or 2 lb of lobster meat.
- You need 14 oz of can diced tomato with onion and bell pepper in tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 of pasta sheets for lasagna.
- It’s 1/2 Lb of mild cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 Lb of mozzarella shredded.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle parsley.
- Prepare of Small ricotta.
I recommend making a 'white' lasagna – with a béchamel sauce and a variety of cheeses – vs. a tomato-based lasagna as cream sauces and cheeses will enhance the flavor of lobster. Top with remaining lasagna noodles, chopped tomato, remaining sauce and remaining Parmesan. In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, garlic and mozzarella cheese. Some of the ricotta and chard mixture.
Lobster Lasagna step by step
- Boil lobsters for 15 min. Drain and let cool. Detach tail and head by twisting tail and pulling. Cut head with kitchen shears to extract head and tail meat left behind..
- Extract lobster meat, split tails and remove meat,split tails along back and remove digestive tract and wash all meat. Dice lobster meat and season with salt and pepper and parsley.
- Cook pasta sheets and dry with paper towels. Pour olive oil in med sauce pan at med heat, add can of tomato sauce and garlic and let simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir. Prepare baking pan by spraying non stick or olive oil and lay first layer of pasta sheets.
- Preheat oven 350. Lay first layer with lobster meat, Add ricotta, I like to add just a little sauce,add cheeses. Apply second row of pasta sheets and repeat steps topping with rest of cheese. Bake for 45 min and broil for 5 min till golden. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 min, ENJOY.
A sprinkle of the lobster meat and garlic. Another sheet of pasta and then repeat the layers until the pan is filled. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese. Assemble lasagna: Spread a thin layer of sauce in a large baking dish and top with a layer of overlapping noodles. Spread ricotta mixture over noodles, add a layer of shrimp and crab meat, cover.