Lasagna. Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste. Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Drain and pat dry the noodles. You can cook Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need of ground beef.
- It’s of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of part skim ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s of egg beaten.
- It’s of pasta sauce.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom. Remove from heat and drain fat. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside.
- Heat oven to 350°f.
- Brown meat in large skillet on med-high heat..
- In separate bowl mix 1-1/4 cups Motz, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until blended.
- Drain meat and return to skillet. Stir in Pasta sauce and add the 1 cup of water to the jar, shake and add to meat..
- Spread 1 cup of meat mixture to bottom of pan.
- Top with noodles. Add 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat..
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 minutes. Let stand 15min before severing..
When you're in need for a comforting dish, this Classic Lasagna is the perfect recipe. We love the cheese combinations of this recipe: shredded mozzarella, cottage cheese or ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella slices. Yes, each cheese has a reason to be in this recipe. Lasagna is one of the oldest types of pasta, a classic Italian favorite that consists of layered noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. Lasagna noodles are long, flat noodles with two wavy edges, perfect for placing in a casserole dish and layering with cheese and sauce.