Chicken bacon lasagna. With whisk, stir in flour until smooth. Repeat with another layer of lasagne, the rest of the chicken, and another third of the white sauce. Lay the last three lasagne sheets over the top and cover with the last of the white sauce.
Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package. In separate bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and dry ranch envelope. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the chicken mixture and stir until coated. You can have Chicken bacon lasagna using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken bacon lasagna
- Prepare of chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare of whipped cream cheese.
- You need of bag shredded italian cheese blend.
- Prepare of pkg ready bacon (or about 15 pieces) chopped.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce (I used one regular and one bacon flavored).
- Prepare of Oven ready lasagna noodles.
In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, eggs, garlic powder and chicken seasoning. Remove from water, drain and lay flat on a baking sheet. Next sprinkle ¾ cup bacon over the chicken. In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, eggs, garlic powder and chicken seasoning.
Chicken bacon lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, 3/4 bacon, 3/4 bag of cheese, garlic, half italian seasoning, and half parsley, little salt and pepper..
- In 9×13 casserole. Layer sauce, noodles, chicken mixture. Repeat..
- Top with noodles, remaining sauce..
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese, bacon, and spices..
- Bake covered 45-60 minutes..
Remove from water, drain and lay flat on a baking sheet. Brush with a little olive oil on both sides to keep the noodles from sticking. In a saucepan, heat the evaporated milk and ranch seasoning over low heat. Add the cream cheese cubes and mix until smooth. Chicken Bacon & Ranch Lasagna is wonderfully creamy and cheesy with lots of smoky bacon flavor.