Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna. These juicy chicken breasts are smothered with a cheesy spinach and artichoke topping," says recipe creator and Allrecipes Allstar France C. "It's the ultimate comfort food for those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle, and will be loved by everyone in the family regardless of diet!" Creamy Rice, Chicken & Spinach Dinner Kraft. A more subtle take on chicken and spinach, this delectable recipe places the spinach inside of the chicken, along with garlic, shallots, mushroom, and thyme. It's then covered in whole-grain cracker crumbs for a satisfying crunch.
Spoon spinach mixture over chicken and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Chicken & Spinach Soup with Fresh Pesto View Recipe This fragrant, Italian-flavored soup takes advantage of quick-cooking ingredients–boneless, skinless chicken breast, bagged baby spinach and canned beans. It features a simple homemade basil pesto swirled in at the end to add a fresh herb flavor. You can cook Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna
- Prepare of package of whipped cream cheese.
- It’s of Alfredo sauce (your choice of flavor).
- Prepare of baby spinach.
- You need of chicken breasts cooked and chopped up.
- You need of shredded mixed cheese.
- Prepare of oven ready lasagna.
- You need of small package of mushrooms (Already sliced and cleaned).
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of parley.
Put the fresh spinach in the prepared baking dish and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange the chicken over the spinach and then sprinkle with the diced tomato and green onions. In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Nutrition Facts One-Pan Cream Chicken and Spinach is a comforting creamy chicken dinner with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna instructions
- Cook chicken in skillet. Season to your liking. Let chicken completely cool..
- Preheat oven to 355°.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, 3/4 of the shredded cheese package, parsley, italian seasoning and the whipped cream cheese. Stir and mix well..
- Grease or use nonstick baking spray in a 9' by 13' casserole pan..
- Add oven ready lasagna to baking pan and cover the bottom as much as possible as your first layer. (Overlapping is fine) mixture will go on top. Then add mushrooms and baby spinach. Finally use spoon to portion Alfredo sauce on top..
- Repeat step 5 until you have the desired layers..
- The last bit of cheese is for the very top of the lasagna..
- Bake for 55 mins and enjoy.
Not to mention it is Keto -friendly. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, onion, and garlic. When you're ready to bake it, preheat the oven, top with the buttered breadcrumbs, and bake! Add spinach to the mixture and continue cooking until wilted. Cook pasta according to package directions.