Stuffed Lasagna Rolls. Place the rolled up, stuffed lasagna in the pan, two rows of five. Repeat with remaining pasta and filling. Top with tomato sauce, mozzarella and Romano cheese.
We are generally a meat and tater family for supper, but the older I get, the more I feel inclined to skip big meaty dinners. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can have Stuffed Lasagna Rolls using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
- You need of lasagna.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- Prepare of baby spinach.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of Parmesean cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of marinara sauce.
- You need of pesto sauce.
- You need of salt, pepper,, garlic and butter.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and, if desired, fennel seed; heat through. Carefully roll up noodles and place seam.
Stuffed Lasagna Rolls step by step
- First you boil the lasagna according to package instructions. you spread and add the filling which is (sauted mushroom in butter and garlic) then add some chopped baby spinach and mix. then add Ricotta cheese, some salt and pepper and 1 egg and the parm cheese..
- Add some marinara sauce(plus a spoon of pesto sauce) too the bottom of the pan, arrange the rolls..
- Add more marinara sauce on top and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Into the preheated oven to 350 for 30 to 35 mins..
Lasagna Roll Ups are a great twist on traditional lasagna! You get all your favorite flavors of lasagna in this recipe but they are stuffed in a lasagna noodle that is rolled up. Think lasagna noodles stuffed with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and ricotta cheese, Gourmet Garden lightly dried parsley and stir-in garlic paste. Fill a large pot with lightly-salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in the shell pasta and return to a boil. Bring a large pot of salted boiling water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles until al dente.