Stuffed lasagna. Fill a large pot with lightly-salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in the shell pasta and return to a boil. Add salt if you want. *Return water to a boil. Fill cooked shells with ricotta mixture arrange filled.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Strain; feel free to reserve some pasta water to add to the sauce if you like. You can cook Stuffed lasagna using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed lasagna
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of maranara.
- Prepare of bread crums.
- Prepare of white onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt,pepper,dry Italian spices.
- It’s of lasagna pasta.
- You need of red wine.
- You need of ricotta.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of Parmeson cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil / veg oil.
Boil lasagna noodles and cook just until soft enough for rolling. While noodles are cooking, mix together ricotta, garlic, basil, black pepper, and one cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Remove noodles from water, and lay out side by side on a clean surface. Spread about ¼ cup of the ricotta cheese mixture on top of each noodle.
Stuffed lasagna step by step
- Cook pasta in boiling water,drain,rince to cool set aside.
- Make ricotta mixture by adding 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste half a handful of parmeson cheese and chopped fresh basil to ricotta. Mix well set aside..
- In a hot pan with oil cook down the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add red wine let cook down for about 4 minutes.
- Add ground beef stir often add salt pepper and dry Italian seasonings of ur choice.
- When beef is browned drain off extra greece.
- Set up breading station by putting flour and breadcrumbs in separate dishs crack the 6 eggs into a bowl and beat untill smooth.
- Layout pasta flat place a scoop of riccota mix on one end roll past up untill you have a little "log".
- Take the "log" first put it in the flour then the egg then the breadcums making sure the two open ends of the "log" are breaded also.
- In a good size pot pore about 4 inches of vegetable oil heat till 350 degrees.
- Place breaded lasagna in got oil covering it completely with oil. Let fry untill golden brown.
- Plate on Top of a little marinara like in the pic or on the side for dipping sprinkle with pram cheese.
Cut the lasagna noodles into quarters and set aside. Assemble the lasagna in each pepper. In a bowl, combine ricotta, ½ cup mozzarella, ¼ cup Parmesan, egg, and basil. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.