Skillet lasagna. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir in spaghetti sauce, oregano and basil.
Add the marinara sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Layer half of the carrots and zucchini on top; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Skillet lasagna is a super easy and cozy pasta dinner that is a lot less work than making an actual lasagna. You can cook Skillet lasagna using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skillet lasagna
- Prepare of lasagna noodles broke up.
- You need of cottage cheese.
- Prepare of cheese.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of ground meat.
No pre-boiling noodles, meticulous layering, and close to an hour of baking—just all of the flavor, texture, and goodness of your favorite lasagna, without any of the fuss. Skillet lasagna is the absolute best comfort food! It is so full of flavor that creates that authentic Italian taste. It is quick and easy and a family favorite that you MUST try!
Skillet lasagna step by step
- Boil water for lasagna and when noodles get tender but not to done drain them return to oven safe stove top pan.
- Take ground meat and cook when done drain and rinse place in pan with lasagna noodles.
- Add spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese and cup of cheese stir.
- Preheat oven to 350 and place pan in oven for 15 minutes to melt cheese and serve.
How to Make Skillet Lasagna Sauté the onion and garlic until softened, then add the ground beef to the skillet and brown. Add the Italian seasoning, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water. Pop the lid on the skillet and cook until the noodles have softened. Spoon the ricotta into the skillet lasagna and gently stir to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper to taste.