Lasagna with an Alfredo twist. Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl. In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and.
Rinse in cold water and drain well. Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat add oil and cook broccoli or spinach and green onions until tender, stirring frequently. Alfredo Florentine Lasagna Our Alfredo Florentine Lasagna recipe brings a creamy twist to a classic Italian dish. You can have Lasagna with an Alfredo twist using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna with an Alfredo twist
- You need of Italian sausage links (removed from casing).
- Prepare of No-Boil lasagna noodles.
- You need of your favorite marinara pasta sauce.
- You need of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of shredded Parmesan.
- You need of Italian or Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of crushed red pepper (optional).
Take richness to a whole new level with savory Alfredo sauce, soft Ricotta, melty Mozzarella and hearty spinach in this creamy lasagna recipe, and have it prepped and served in just over an hour. Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna features layers of pasta, marinara sauce and Italian cheeses, topped with indulgent cheese-filled ravioli, rich Seafood Lasagna Sauté is an open-faced twist on a classic, with lasagna pasta, spinach, tomatoes, shrimp and scallops sautéed in a creamy seafood Alfredo sauce. In a medium bowl, combine chicken and one jar of Alfredo sauce, stir together. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta and drained, cooked spinach, and stir.
Lasagna with an Alfredo twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl..
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce..
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go).
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking..
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned..
Pour chicken and Alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly. This lasagna soup recipe is a bit of a twist on the traditional, red meat sauce lasagna, opting instead for alfredo sauce and veggies. Don't let this meatless meal deter you! I promise it's plenty filling on its own. But, if you really want that added protein, go ahead and throw some chicken in there.