Lasagna. Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste. Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Drain and pat dry the noodles. You can have Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s of beef meat.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of carrots.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Some raisins.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of bechamel.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Dried lasagna.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom. Remove from heat and drain fat. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside.
- Boil the lasagna sheets till they're soft..
- Chop the onion and the carrots, mix everything with the meat, the raisins and the italian seasoning..
- Fry the mix around 15 minutes..
- Add the tomato sauce to the pan and keep frying 10 minutes more..
- Put the first lasagna sheet in an oven tray, spread the meat on top and add the next layer. After the last layer add the bechamel and the cheese..
- Set the oven at 150 c and cook around half hour..
- Serve & Enjoy!.
When you're in need for a comforting dish, this Classic Lasagna is the perfect recipe. We love the cheese combinations of this recipe: shredded mozzarella, cottage cheese or ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella slices. Yes, each cheese has a reason to be in this recipe. Lasagna is one of the oldest types of pasta, a classic Italian favorite that consists of layered noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. Lasagna noodles are long, flat noodles with two wavy edges, perfect for placing in a casserole dish and layering with cheese and sauce.