Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice.
You can have Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice
- You need 2 of servings of rice, white, brown, boiled, steamed, etc.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 of medium Onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of large Garlic Clove, minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 (14 1/2 ounce) of can of diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of uncooked medium Shrimp, peeled.
- You need 1/8 cup of Dry White Wine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 3/8 cup of crumbled Feta Cheese, the best you can find.
Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice instructions
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat..
- Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender..
- Add garlic and seasonings; cook 1 minute longer..
- Stir in tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil..
- Simmer uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Add shrimp and parsley; cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbs cheese..
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with remaining cheese to taste..