Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style).
You can have Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style)
- Prepare 300 g of Prawns.
- You need of Prawns ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 cm of ginger (chopped).
- Prepare Pinch of salt & pepper.
- You need of Sauce Ingredients.
- You need 5 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce (Shoyu).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style) step by step
- Wash and peeled the prawns. Clean the backside of prawns.
- In a large bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and prawns ingredients together. After that, add the prawns and let it rest for 15 mins..
- Half-cooked prawns: heat the pan, and cook the prawns with 1tbsp of margarine/butter until half-cooked. Let it cool for 5-10 mins. And after that, put the prawns on the skewers..
- Grill the prawns for 5-10 mins. Make sure to check the prawns every minute..