Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta.
You can cook Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
- It’s Half of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- Prepare 100-150 gr of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- You need 50 ml of cooking cream.
- It’s 20 gr of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of large red onions.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- You need of Salt and Black Pepper.
- You need of Parsley for garnish.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta instructions
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water.
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp).
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤).
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley.